If you have some time this week, listen to this podcast about how a small adjustment in thinking may affect everything you think about your own happiness. I interviewed Cy Wakeman and we spent time talking about her newest book, Rewiring for Happiness.
“The power we have right now is not leading people, it's managing the energy of people.” - Cy Wakeman
Wakeman and I explore in detail how you can radically change your level of happiness in your daily life by learning to decouple happiness from external influences, stop worrying about the future, and recognize that the majority of your negative emotions are based on things that never happened in the first place.
In this thought-provoking and pragmatic discussion, other exciting things you’ll discover:
- A great tip to documenting your journey when reading your favorite books or listening to podcasts.
- A method for dealing with stress that involves writing down the right kind of questions.
- How do we stop labeling questions/thoughts as “good or bad” in order to make better choices?
- What exactly is duality?
- Why do we need to stay in a curious place longer to uncover opportunities?
- Why do we need to become transformational instead of transactional?
- How to find more creative solutions to our world's problems and challenges, so we can live happier and more productive lives as a result?
This is such an amazing episode, so let’s jump in.
Pre-order the book here: https://amzn.to/3JqpMb4
Connect with Cy on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/cywakeman/